WHAT IS INSURANCE ASSISTANCE FOR VISITORS TO ARMENIA?
Insurance Assistance for visitors to Armenia compensates expenses incurred in the result of an accident or health deterioration of insured person while staying in the Republic of Armenia or Nagorno-Karabakh Republic.
WHAT SERVICES ARE COMPENSATED?
Within the framework of the Insurance Assistance for visitors to Armenia Nairi Insurance compensates:
- expenses for the emergency medical assistance,
- expenses for medical transportation services, incurred in the result of an accident,
- repatriation expenses,
- expenses, incurred while informing the Assisting Company or insurer about insured event.
WHERE TO PURCHASE POLICY?
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR POLICY OBTAINING
- Passport of Policyholder,
- Passport of the person concluding the contract (if the latter is not the Policyholder).